The information we collect
We collect information in order to provide better service to all our users: from basic information, such as preferences settings, to more complex matters, for example your email address.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide. For example, for some of our services you must fill in contact information.
- Information that we obtain when you use our services. We collect information about the services you use and how you use it. This information may include:
- device information: we collect information about the device (such as the model of the hardware, operating system version, etc.)
- log information: details about how you use our service, your IP address, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account, and more.
- information about location: we can collect and process information about your real location
- Locally storing: we may collect and store information (including personal information) at the local level on your device, using mechanisms such as storing data on the web through the browser (including HTML 5)
Both the information that we obtain about you from our partners, and the information we collect when you are connected to the services offered by us, can be associated with your account. When the information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, administer, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect ANKH ENTERPRISE SRL and its users. We also use this information to provide you with personalized content. We won’t display publicly the viewable information we collected.
When you use our services/display our site, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any problems that you might encounter.
We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as:
- notices about upcoming changes or improvements,
- for advertising and marketing communications,
- for the purpose of communicating contents that are considered interesting for you, at our discretion.
The beneficiaries of our services and products express explicitly and unambiguously their consent that their personal data can be used for the purpose of communication with them at the time of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies such as pixel-labels, in order to improve the using experience and overall quality of our services. The products that we use for this purpose for our services are:
- Google Analytics, a service provided by Google
- Facebook pixel, a service offered by Facebook.
When we show you personalized announcements, we do not associate any identifier from cookies or similar technologies to categories with sensitive nature, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Your information containing personal data may be processed on servers located outside your country residence.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use the services, our goal is to provide you with access to your personal information. If the information is wrong, we strive to offer you ways to quickly update them or to delete them, except for the cases we need them to keep the information for legitimate business or juridical purposes. For security reasons, when you update your personal information, we may ask you to confirm your identity before we act according to the request in question.
We may reject requests for modifications that are repeated unreasonably, that require excessive technical effort, that jeopardize the confidentiality of other people or that would be highly impractical. In case of rejection of the request for modification we give you the opportunity to delete your data in our database, except for the cases when we need to keep the information for legitimate business or juridical purposes.
When we can provide access and correction to information, we do this free of charge, except where it would be necessary an excessive effort. Our goal is to provide the services in a manner that information is protected against accidental or malicious destruction. Therefore, after you delete your information within our services, we may not immediately erase residual copies on our active servers and we may not remove the information from our backup systems, things that will be done only after a period of 30 working days.
The information we share
We will share personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside of ANKH ENTERPRISE SRL when we believe in good faith that accessing, using, preserving or disclosing of such information are reasonably necessary for:
- complying with applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or enforceable governmental requests;
- implementation of the working Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- detecting, prevention or otherwise countering fraud, security or technical problems;
- protection against infringement of the rights, property or safety of ANKH ENTERPRISE SRL company, our users or the public, as set forth or permitted by law.